- InSinkErator Garburators: Vancouver area garbage disposal installations
- Waste King Garburators: Vancouver garbage disposal installations
- Rheem Water Heaters: Install an Energy Star hot water tank and get a $200 FortisBC rebate
- How to unclog a kitchen or bathroom sink drain: Things to try before calling a plumber
- Electronic Air Cleaners: How effective are they?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
With the City of Vancouver’s Green Homes Program, new homes are required to be better insulated with less air leakage than ever before. This means lower heating costs. Unfortunately, it can also lead to stuffy, stale indoor air. To prevent … Continue reading
Last summer, the federal government announced the ecoENERGY program would be renewed until March 31st, 2012. But they also announced that it would be available to only 250,000 homeowners. On January 28th, it was announced that 250,000 homeowners had registered … Continue reading