- InSinkErator Garburators: Vancouver area garbage disposal installations
- Waste King Garburators: Vancouver garbage disposal installations
- Rheem Water Heaters: Install an Energy Star hot water tank and get a $200 FortisBC rebate
- How to unclog a kitchen or bathroom sink drain: Things to try before calling a plumber
- Electronic Air Cleaners: How effective are they?
Monthly Archives: April 2013
When electronic air cleaners (EACs) started to become popular about 15 years ago, they were hailed as a highly effective and economical way to clean indoor air. However, more recently, they have been criticized for their production of ozone (a … Continue reading
How do professionally installed air cleaners compare to 1” filters and portable air cleaners? According to North America’s best regarded consumer publication, professionally installed whole-house air cleaners with 4-5” filters outperform standard 1” models (even including the more advanced “allergen … Continue reading